- Take a college course through 开始上大学 and earn college credit
- Winter classes start December 20th
- Spring classes start January 24th
- 点击 在这里 新窗口开始.
需要注册? 去 DE Admission and Registration 程序 开始的页面.
- 下载 General Info and New Student Checklist (PDF, )
- 看 双录取 "New Student Meeting" video新窗口
- 看 MCPS Informational Video.
当前的学生: All college classes will conduct remote/on-line instruction managed by your professor 直至另行通知. 请 check your college Blackboard, MyMC and e-mail account for course instructions, as well as contact your professor immediately to ensure that the course expectations are met.
双录取 at MC enables high school students to:
- 注册 and attend a bbin安卓版下载 course(s) on campus, online, or at their 高中的网站
- Engage with outstanding college professors and their peers in a collegiate classroom 设置
- Graduate from high school with earned college credit
- Potentially save money on college tuition
- Accelerate college completion
- Gain additional skills and confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of 课程 at the college, provided they meet the 双录取 standards. The credits earned may be applied to a degree program at bbin安卓版下载 or may potentially be transferred to another institution.
父母 are encouraged to help support their student towards success in College. 请 review the eligibility requirements with your student and discuss the best options for enrollment. 你也应该 review the financial assistance options that are available for them. 请 remember, per federal law, all academic records, rights and responsibilities turn to the student, and the College works primarily with the student during the registration process. 然而, reviewing the admission and registration procedures may help you stay informed and active during each of the steps. 我们的双录取 staff will work with your student and their school throughout the entire process!